6.23.2014

---SOLD--- RED Dragon for rent ---SOLD---

My business partner on the RED Dragon decided to get out of the rental market, so we ended up selling the camera. I still have the other items for rent.

You may have noticed that I've been enjoying my RED Dragon upgrade.  I'm extremely happy with the new sensor and am loving the images it acquires.  If you're looking to shoot on the Dragon for your next production, get in touch with me.  Check out the details below.

RED Dragon Kit:


  • RED Epic Dragon
  • DSMC SSD side module
  • Titanium PL and Titanium Canon mounts
  • DSMC side handle
  • 5" Touch LCD w/ 12" and 18" LCD cables
  • (3x) 128GB REDMag SSD
  • Wooden Camera top plate
  • RED sliding top handle
  • DSMC top mount (19mm rod compatible)
  • Viewfactor riser plate with 15mm lightweight adaptor
  • 15mm rods (6" carbon fiber)
  • Element Technica hybrid plate for 19mm rods
  • 19mm rods (6" and 15" steel)
  • Element Technica 12" dovetail
  • RED quick release V-Mount battery plate
  • (4x) RED Bricks
  • (4x) REDVolt
  • RED V-Mount charger
  • DSMC travel charger
  • AC power adaptor
  • REDMote
  • RED BNC breakout cable
  • Wooden Camera side cheese plate
  • Cinevate 19mm follow focus (single sided)
  • RED Station REDMag SSD reader (USB3/FW800)
  • (2x) RED accessory attachment bracket
  • Manfrotto 509HD head (100mm half-ball)
  • Manfrotto MPRO carbon fiber 3-stage tripod (100mm bowl)

$750/day
$2000/week

Additional items for rent:

$75/day Dana Dolly
$225/day Teradek Bolt 600 HDMI/SDI (add 2nd RX for $50)
$75/day SmallHD DP7 LCD monitor with ultralight arm
$175/day Sony CineAlta T2 Prime Lens set (20/25/35/50/85/135)

Insurance is mandatory to rent.  If you're shooting on a tight budget, let me know, as I'll do my best to work out a deal that is mutually beneficial.

Also, if you need any production crew, I have a ton of contacts in various departments.  If you already have a DP in mind, that's fine.  I can also camera operate or DIT if you're in need, or you can just rent my camera.

Willing to travel for jobs and I have a current passport.

If you need to rent other accessories and equipment that I don't have, I can help.  I have a good relationship with several rental houses and can get you good deals.

jabba359@gmail.com


No comments: